Monday, July 11, 2016

WEEK 1 EOC - My Voice

Advertising, Graphic Design, and Writing Copy are what make me a triple threat. “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.” This quote by Leo Burnett is what I base all my work on. I have been designing for well over a decade. Honing my skills to the point where I am designing everything from logos to a full book. I have overcome many challenges to get to where I am today and where I plan to be tomorrow. Conquering my crippling stage fright has enabled me to pursue my dream of being a Stand-up Comedian and Actor. Being exposed to an audience, effectively baring my soul to complete strangers, gave me the confidence to branch out and try new things, like showing my illustrations and artwork to people. Ten years ago, I started doing special pieces for my clients, even tattoo designs. There are people out there right now wearing something I designed. I find that just incredible. I’m the type of person that watch the Super Bowl mostly for the commercial. I can appreciate most of the combined time and effort to make those advertisements good. With my quick wit, creative mind, and sense of humor, I have come to one conclusion that I am an Ad Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment